I think people have more of a problem with black and white relationships, native americans, chinese, greek, italian, french, whatever else seems to be ok. I think that is wrong. I don't see a problem with it.
Hey guys. We had a big discussion today in one of my classes about interracial relationships. I couldn't believe how many people still see a problem with this, it's perfectly normal in today's society and I just didn't realize that there are people who don't agree with it. How about everybody posting their opinions on the matter?
I think people have more of a problem with black and white relationships, native americans, chinese, greek, italian, french, whatever else seems to be ok. I think that is wrong. I don't see a problem with it.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
The only problem I have with it is a lot of times it's tough on the kids because they're either not black enough for the other black kids or not white enough for the other white kids.
I dont really like to see any races mixed but cannot find it in the Bible that says it is wrong. I always thought that God made the different races for a reason. But God says we are all his children so if you find someone you really love of a different race then go for it.
Bibically, you can go to the only parts that ask not to be with a person, basically of the same beliefs. Also, in the old testament it was against some laws to marry outside a race. It was kind of a symbolic issue.
Glad to see you back Hunter.
Thanks LPDFTBL! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Id say in 200 years 80 pecent of everyone is gonna be the same color....at least it will save on tanning expenses!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I really don't know where I stand on this...my self I don't think that it is wrong at all...I think if you find someone that loves you unconditionally it shouldn't matter if they are purple...looks are only skin deep anyway, but the kids like you said, it on;y causes problems for the children because we all know that people can be very cruel sometimes.....
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
I think it is gross. I am not a racist person, I jsut think that that is wrong!
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
I had a kind of funny experience with that situation once. I had just started college up in Jackson, KY, and there was this black girl who one day asked me to come up to her room, obviously for a little hanky panky. Well, I don't remember what I told her, but I got out of that situation and made a mad dash over to the dorm to call home and tell somebody about it. That was my first mistake. Nothing like that had ever happened to me before, so I had to tell somebody about it. I know I wasn't going to tell my mother, she would have raised immortal holy hell. So, I called up my aunt, who lived just a few apartments up from my mother. I told her all about it and she laughed....didn't think much of it and I went to my room and was watching some tv when about 15 minutes later, my mother calls (my aunt was a notorious gossip). She was fussing and cussing and threatened to take me out of that school.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks